Monday, October 1, 2012

Creepy Crawlicus

Each year around this time I start thinking about a little goodie for the boys to give to their friends for Halloween.  I won't be able to get away with this do this much longer (one boy topped out when he reached middle school and another is heading there next year).

These cuties showed up in my Pinterest feed.  They are adorable as Valentines, but wouldn't they be cute for Halloween?


So I hunted around for a mason jar printable and found one here.

I wanted to recreate the vintage and creepy "specimen in a jar" effect:

A little ribbon and some cooler spidery toys and the look will be complete!

Now to get busy making 50-something for two classes. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!