Friday, September 30, 2011

DIY: Camera Strap

Happy Friday!!

Tomorrow I am going on my first World-Wide Photo Walk and I'm super excited.  

But my little camera strap was a teense bit embarrassed about going out on the adventure stark naked!  Something had to be done.  

I pulled out the tried-and-trusted, never-fail-me camera strap tutorial from Cluck Cluck Sew and got to work. 

In less than 1 hour it was complete and ready for photographing:


 And Ms. Strappy is oh so very happy {hey, that rhymes}!

Hopefully I'll have some photos worth sharing with you after the walk.


Have a super fab weekend. And if you are looking for a quick project to stitch up this weekend, please try Cluck-Cluck's tute--it's sew easy.

And that concludes this uber corny post.  I'm blaming it on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!