Monday, July 18, 2011

Scrapbook Heaven July Kit Reveal

 I can't say enough about the two kits Shannon put together this month.  Each one is brimming with pretty papers and beautiful embellies.  So here's what I have put together.  Nearly everything comes right from the kits, but I've listed the few things used on the pages that don't.

From The Elite:
not included: black text background paper and silver (grey) background paper
This "Daily Junque" paper from the Pink Paislee/House of 3 collaboration is one of my favorites!
The tag pulls out to reveal journaling.
not included: large pearl, string of tiny pearls on blue bf, letters in title, shipping tag, tiny blue rose bud
no included: large red letters, blue background paper
From The Petite:
not included: rhinestones, mist

not included: title letters

1 comment:

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!