Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Handmade Baker's Twine

I've been seeing lots of 8 1/2 x 11 pages floating about lately, and I hadn't scrapped that size since I first started scrapbooking.  And I needed a page for the front of a binder.  It was fun to work on a smaller canvas--think I'll do more of it.


I used this super fab idea from Foothill Home Companion to make homemade baker's twine.  
from Foothill Home Companion blog
 So quick, so easy, so genius of her to think of it!

Here's my close up.  I did need to tie the ends or else it would have all unraveled.
And the journaling:

Most of the products for this LO come from the March kits from Scrapbook Heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!