Monday, December 6, 2010

Handmade Gift Exchange part deux (or duh!)

Yesterday I told you all about the goodies I received from Sweet Jeanette in the Craftaholics Anonymous Handmade Gift Exchange.  I guess it was a good thing that I received her box after I had already sent out my package to her.  Otherwise, I would have been stressing myself silly trying to whip up more goodies to ship out to her.  Really, I am no match to her creative sewing and gift-giving talents!

Here is what I made and sent to Jeanette:
 Really, what I should have painted on there was: "Jeanette is Sweet (really, really, really sweet!)"
I zig-zagged the stems on these flowers and I like them better.

I am hoping really hard that she is not too disappointed with her gift.

 {edited to add: Jeanette received her apron today, and now I don't need to wonder about what to make her--more crochet flowers!}

3 comments:

  1. Hey! You got that right! I absolutely adore those crocheted flowers!!! I'm really in love with my apron too! ... and I'm glad you were pleased with your goodies!
    Thank you again for being such a wonderful exchange partner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog. This apron is fantastic, especially the crocheted flowers! Oh, I wish I could crochet like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Awesome apron! Those flowers are gorgeous! thanks for sharing. I love seeing what everyone made.
    happy crafting!
    Linda
    PS the next handmade gift exchange will be this July. I hope you'll sign up again! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!