Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A Noteworthy Moment


I created this page on a whim. Didn't really want to make any more of a mess in my stUdio than was already there after a day of painting (I'll share that later). So I went digi with this one. I downloaded this kit from the Daily Digi the other night, and have wanted to play around with the Paislee Press stuff (love her style!). The kit with this sketch from Page Maps was the perfect marriage. I simplified the sketch a bit by ditching the mat and opting for a doodley border instead. And I used Liz's super cool TTV (through the viewfinder) frame on my pics. Haven't played with the digi stuff much recently {I'm more of a paper and glue, touchy-feely get messy (and make a mess) kind of girl}, but I have to say I kind of enjoyed the easy manipulation of the papers and elements (undo, undo, UNDO), and my stUdio looks not a bit messier than when I began this LO!
A note about the Daily Digi kit: it features collections from 7 fantastic designers and is only $5! It's like getting 7 kits for less than the price of one. An amazing deal that I was thrilled to snatch up. I think it's only good until the end of this month, so hurry over there and get your's soon!

1 comment:

  1. So glad you found us at TDD and LOVE the files!! We get new collections each month!

    I LOVE your layout it is simple and very stunning to look at as well!! :) Steph

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!