Thursday, April 23, 2009

Day 23: Logan's 3rd Birthday

This layout is one from my "Pages in Progress" book, an album where I stick layouts that aren't quite finished. They may need journaling, or embellishments, a title, or just something. These may be layouts that I get stuck on, that I don't like the direction they're taking, that don't match up to my 'vision' for them. They may be pages that are waiting for just the right accent that I don't have in my stash, but that I keep an eye out for when I'm shopping.
This layout needed journaling, a title, and a mat for the focal photo. Because of Day 23, I'm happy to be able move this page from the Pages in Progress album to Logan's album.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for your sweet comment. It really means a lot to me!

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!