Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Whooo loves ya, baby!

Ok, that's not really what I'll be putting on the inside of these Valentines for the boys' classes. Actually, I haven't come up with that part, yet. These little cuties are made from the Stampin' Up! exclusive Sizzix Top Note Bigz die. Simply fold the Top Note in half and embellish with hearts (crest and beak, also from Sizzix), and circles (1" and 1 3/8"). For a little more love, I added hearts for the pupils by punching with a mini punch and backing with colored paper. This is the girl color scheme (pink & brown). The boys will get red & black. These open with Velcro and hold a coupon for a free ice cream from Friendly's inside.

Let me know if you have any ideas for a message using the pun Owl (I will) or Whooo.

3 comments:

  1. What about...Whoooo Knew? Someone likes you....?

    That's about all I could come up with. I'll help brainstorm next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I ended up with "Owl be your Valentine."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that I think about it, mine is a little mean. Yours, of course, is better!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!